- preserves, maintains and manages the artistic heritage of the painter Emil Pfeifer (1913-1978).
- represents and administers the copyrights of the painter and his descendants.
- is interested in purchasing works by the painter.
- manages the catalogue and all information about the works recorded there.
- is responsible for the professional digitalisation of his works.
- is responsible for the production and issuance of reproductions, art books and other printed items.
- organises its own exhibitions or makes works available to other exhibitions.